Call Track Program
- Own your number & keep it forever
- Collect name & address data for marketing
- Never miss another call or lead
- Cloud-based dashboard
- Record calls for training improvement
- Access data from any computer, smart phone or tablet ...more
- Only $49/month
Already a customer? Log in
- Complete design & copywriting services
- Branding packages to promote image consistency
- Trade show print packages
- Sales brochures & portfolio catalogs
- Postcards & direct mail
- Print & digital versions ...more
- From 1,000 - 5 million pieces
Mailing List Services
- Free consumer list with all print & mail packages
- We help you develop your customer & prospect mailing list ...more
- Choose single-family homes, apartments or businesses
- Options to isolate high incomes or top home values
- Target new move-in families
Already a customer? Log in
- New website design
- Existing website maintenance & upgrade packages ...more
- Mobile sites optimized for every smart phone & tablet
- QR codes for your mobile site, appointment calendar, special offer or event
- Landing pages that track for PPC, display & special promotions advertising
- Personalized dashboard for analytics
- Digital & print synergy packages
- Complete tracking & analysis programs designed & implemented
- Consulting packages for sales & marketing designed to separate you from competitors
- Sales system analysis combined with branding & sales support materials
- Strategic business plan development
Direct mail is supposed to be a dying medium, and perhaps it is in slow terminal decline, but until they actually lay off all the postal workers and eliminate the service, small businesses must continue to test that communication channel as a primary method to mine local prospects.
The 2012 AdReaction study, focusing on consumer opinions and perceptions of advertising, finds that even in this digital-centric climate, U.S. consumers are likely to view offline media ads most favorably... magazine ads (41%) and newspaper ads (40%).
Why Work With Us
There are lots of marketing companies, website designers and call tracking services, but here is how we differ from the competition.
MCG Marketing understands that each business is unique. We train our employees to listen and understand our clients' individual needs. We research your company, your competitors, and create a custom marketing campaign to fit your needs.
With over 30 years of professional marketing experience, we know the importance that quality of service plays in business. To us, our quality is a part of everything; from customer service, quality of design, to promptness of response, and of course, results.
At every business the bottom line is always important, afterall that's what business is about. MCG Marketing has a suite of marketing services, programs and tools to help you get the best ROI with tiered programs, customized to suit your needs and budget.